Simplified navigation and new collection bulk actions
We’ve redesigned our app navigation to make it simpler and faster to get around. Every user’s personal video library and synced meetings from Zoom and Google Meets are now a single click away.
Collection bulk actions
We’ve added more control over your collections with bulk actions. You can now update the visibility and move multiple videos at a time inside in the collection admin view.
Other feature updates and improvements
- Groups can now be given access to secret collections and optionally auto-subscribed to them too.
- The keyboard shortcut for entering a video’s fullscreen mode works correctly now.
- Added support for audio-only Zoom recordings.
- Reduced the size of the channel cover image on wide displays.
- Subtitles have been moved out of the settings popover and are now easier to toggle with a single click.
- Additional playback speeds (1.25x and 1.75x) are now available.
- Fixed several redirects in the app settings screens.
- Auto-tagging people from a Zoom call is now more reliable.
- Comments and transcript highlighting no longer break after editing the transcript.